Fantasy Art Photopshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake

This tutorial was originally posted on loreleiweb.com but due to technical reasons moved to pswish.com. The tutorial remains a copyright property of Lorelei (me!)

The requests for Fantasy Art tutorials are enormous, I still get emails and Pms from people asking to do more Fantasy Art tuts, so here is one more, called “Plasma” (Star, not the TV!) which I hope you’d enjoy.

1. Make a new canvas, we used 600*480 px here, but the size is of course optional.

2. Select the Gradient Tool, using two shades of blue (see below), fill your canvas, so that the darker colour will be on top.

3. Take a photo of a girl. Traditionally I am using Becca‘s photo from her Deviant Art account, but you can replace her with any semi-sitting figure of your choice. Crop the figure and paste her unto your canvas. In needed, resize her so that she will fit in.

4. To get rid of the visible crappy cropping, and to give the girl more emphasis, add blueish glow to her by going to Layer >> Layer Styles >> Outer Glow and applying the following settings:

This is what you would get:

5. Make a new Layer. Make sure your primarily and secondary colours are black and white. Go to Filter >> Render >> Clouds

You may also like...

248 Responses

1. Chronos says:

Wow..this is great…methinks this will inspire me to get my creative head back on as I have not done anything for some time now…AND it was one of your Tuts that got me started in the first place. I just love the peacefulness about this picture, yet it is vibrant. Thanks for sharing it with us.

2. SandeRRednaS says:

i love it, really cool tut liza

3. Ravenwolf says:

Great job Liza! I really like this one too! The rings around the girl are really vibrant and fun! I can’t wait to try it sometime.

4. liquidadmin says:

I really wish I could design
    Great job as always Lorelei.

5. knottz says:

great tut ,still got a long way to go before I could start doing these great fantasy art worx. heheeehee

6. Elfdaughter says:

Hmm, thanks for this, Lor! I think I might use the idea for the ‘magic circles’.

7. Lorelei says:

Wow, thanks for the feedback guys, I am really happy to hear you liked it, I was not sure if the tutorial is actually any good when I posted it, well, hopefully it will get accepted on Good-tutorials

8. Pilot says:

I absolutely love this tut!!i’m definetly trying this one!!i’ll post my results once i’m finished!!thanks a lot Liza!!!

9. Millionaire says:

I would have seen more blending on the girl and a darker background, but I think it’s very helpful to some people!

10. Ravenwolf says:

Ok so I had time today to do this one at work. I really liked it. I want to maybe use this same image to do something with wings or add a bit more.

11. Lorelei says:

Ravenwolf, your stars and cycles look far better than mine, they have more of a natural flow and I really love it. i think u could have blended the girl in a bit more, the image is very colorful and stands out, BUT – overall i think you have made an awesome job!

12. Dreleen says:

Nice result guys! I need to get me some sparkle brushes those look so fun! ^_^

13. Ravenwolf says:

@ Lorelei, Hehe, it’s funny to hear you say “the girl” because that is me..lol.

Anyway yeah I was thinking it seemed like it may be too bright, but I forgot to fix that, your image was originally with dark clothing, so it didn’t look so out of place. I will have to change that sometime.

@ Dreleen, yeah they are fun! I have some planet-y ones with stars and moons etc. and thanks!

14. Nike says:

Nice! can i get those brushes?

15. Joeri says:

@ Nike; you can find those brushes at Deviantart in the download sector.

@ Lorelei; this is definately one of you best tutorials Lorelei. There are some good effects used in this fantasy art which will become helpfull among the most of us in making other designs. Actually no remark on this tutorial. Great job

@ Ravenwolf. I also like your creation alot. Maybe you should have used a bigger landscape so the composition would be a bit nicer. But overall also a great job.

16. tammsyshere says:

This site is fantastic. Here’s mine:

17. Lorelei says:

Thanks tammsyshere for your comment about our site and for sharing your result. it looks stunning, i really love the colours you added, looks more vivid. the stars looks more like snowflakes to me, but it is really really beautiful!

18. tammsyshere says:

Thank you! You deserve a lot of credit though, for sharing your creativity and making things so easy to understand. Much appreciated.

19. Joeri says:

Nice work there indeed tammsyshere. You’ve used a nice model for this tutorial. Hands for example want to touch the water etc…
    Maybe those stars are like Lorelei said, not really stars, and some of them are too bright. But that’s nothing compared with the whole art.

Hope to see more of your work soon

20. Frerunner says:

Thnx for the good Tutorial. i usually dont try the more advanced tutorials but on this one i whanted to make a try. I ended up a bit offroad, but this is the image i created whit inspiration from your tut..

21. Leila says:

hi, The tutorial is lovely, Props due,
    I had a little go myself and wanted to change it to make it different, it goes a little something like this,
    Oops just realised I have untidy edges, must work on the cutting from background thing!

22. biglou2g says:

i found this tut on good-tutorials and i havent wanted to make a graphic in a while and this made me really want back in the swing of things. the lighting sucks i know but otherwise i think it came out alright, im glad i made it take a look

23. dream_sky says:

wahhh that coool i will try it later thanks dear for your hard working ^^

24. Sakurai says:

I just love this tutorial ^___^ Really easy to understand even for a newbie like me and awesome results. Thx Lorelei I’ve tried it out and this is what I came up with…

25. umedia says:

hello again. here is mine, i know i have to make many adjustments but thanks for the great tutorial

26. PJC Design says:

Great tutorial.

I used it to create this:

27. mylifeinfiction says:

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Lorelei ?
    I need to see if she can work on a project I need done asap!!!
    Please tell her to hit me up at : mylifeinfiction@gmail.com

Please forward this to her Thank You!

ej*

28. Estone says:

LORELEI!!! This might be your best tutorial yet!!

I am going to try this one today here in Mexico and see how it comes out. But its absolutly awesome and well detailed.

29. obisi says:

Great tut. However, I am still unable to reproduce the glow effect behind the girl. I feel some steps are either assumed or I am just too daft to follow the steps. In step 9, I don’t know how to remove the overlapping layers of the clouds as suggested. In step 22, I was unable to get the levels instruction to do anything to my image (no change with the settings made). If only someone can advise on how to get the great glow behind the image, that would be sufficient for this novice. All I keep getting from the lighting effect is a spotlight on the image (from the front). I got other steps (the glow rings, stars, etc). Thx for your help.

30. Dreleen says:

What I do for glows sometimes is dupe in a new the layer, shrink the image a tad so it sits behind the original, go into the layer options put an outer glow on and adjust the color and other settings like size and opacity.

BTW its always good to post a pic of your project and its issues so we can see what you are talking about.

31. obisi says:

Thx. I will try that trick. I am not sure where or how I missed that step in the original tut.

32. Dark Chibi says:

Umm I’m new here ^^ but here’s my outcome ^^’: http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1377/plasmaelfox8.jpg

33. Dreleen says:

Nice result but the strong lite doesn’t really do with the dark muted back ground. Id tint her down a bit and blend her in a little more. Love the render btw

34. Dark Chibi says:

Thanks for the comment ^^, the render is from Planet Renders.

35. Bosconian says:

Well this was my first attempt at this one. I still have much work on cutting out hair to make it more realistic but overall I am happy with it. I wasn’t sure which brush set to use and grabbed one that wasn’t too bad and I need to work more on the perspective of the rings to create a more realistic effect but here it is …

36. darcwonn says:

I could not do the plasma circles! I was doing so well until it came down to the plasma circles!!!!

37. zeaLous says:

hey man i like what u did , but make it more faded so i blends in a little , but sweet effects !

38. ViciousXUSMC says:

Pretty much followed the tut down to the letter, I can tell because I have more white near the center of the light source and stuff that it causes over exposure, so if your not using black like the tut has you may want to correct for that.

For the stars I found that just setting a size jitter, a opacity jitter, and scatter was a quick way to get it done, so hope nobody actually sat there and plotted them one at a time .

Here is what I came up with.

39. Lorelei says:

obisi, if your layer is cropped and has a shape, just make sure this layer is selected, go to Layer >> Layer styles >>Outter Blog and apply even the default settings by just checking the box near “outter glow” and pressing okay. i love your result, its quite original and well done!

Dark Chibi, welcome to the forum I think the glow circles are maybe not glowing enough but i really love ur result, it’s glorious!

40. ViciousXUSMC says:

and my 2nd try using a character from that new movie… stardust I think its called.

41. Ravenwolf says:

I like the second one how she is coming out of the water…

and yeah i did “plot” the stars..but I am meticulous like that have to get everything where I want it.

42. marynela says:

hy lorelei.i’m realy happy that you apreciate my work…..thast’s a picture of mee & my husbant on our wedding day…..i think i’ll thry some more of your tutorials…i reall love the fantasy tutorials …thank’s for them…bye

43. Number 7 says:

This is my effort.
    I didn’t get the stars right.

44. mr_biotic says:

hi, great tutorial but i was get stuck at flatten the image..what does it mean “flatten the image” and how to do it..

45. Joeri says:

This is what I came up with. I didn’t use all technics Lorelei has put in her tutorial and added some by myself.

46. jaynee says:

I enjoyed doing that one. I had a bit of trouble with the lighting as my colours are lighter it looked burnt out. It would have been better if I had centred it better as well.

47. mheinjr says:

I was messing around with this Tutorial A+++ Love it!!!

I noticed the smudges on there faces, and I thought it was when I did the circle blur. However it isn’t, I made multiple saves so I could go back and correct it, but I was just messing around… Thanks!!

48. Jade Phoenix says:

Well, this *is* the first time I’ve made a fantasy art graphic– but it turned out much better than I’d expected. Though it isn’t as good as yours, Lorelei. -_-

49. Jade Phoenix says:

I think I used lighter shades of blue… and the fact that the girl is initially colored in a shade of violet played quite a lot of havoc with the outcome. It doesn’t go well with the lovely atmosphere around. -meh- Still, I love the way it seems as if she’s emerging out of the water, and is suddenly surrounded by sparkling bands. ( woot for my imagination, lol~! )

50. Lorelei says:

Jade, it looks really great for your first time, in fact it would have been an awesome outcome even for 10th time i think the circles should have been slightly brighter (or higher contrasted) but other than that looks superb! thanks for sharing your work with us!

• devin yadav says:

Hiiii
      i just want to know which software you were using for this pictures effects,i mean the tool
      plzzzz mail me the name n link for that software/tool
      thanx

51. Maffiew says:

Heyy! Amazing tutorial Took me a while to figure out how to transform the cirlces so they look fuller ( and still didnt grasp it)

This is my outcome:

52. oneillz8o8 says:

the biggest problem for me is the rings. just to make it more colored and more neon-like i suppose lol

thanks for the GREAT tutorial lorelei, this is my FAVORITE i have learned so far in photoshop

53. Pepekun says:

This is what I have I throw. This is my work.

I ask pardon if I have lacked a lot to it paginates. I have been very busy.

54. MarPet says:

Lorelie I first saw this tut in August and thought WOW.. you have some extremely interesting photo tuts, ideas, suggestions etc.. I can go on and on…

I have my hands in so many different things, however, I am back to learn what I should have months ago…

Keep up the good work, you and your team!!!

55. SandeRRednaS says:

well liza i finally followed the tut

56. woah wow thats so darn awesome y hvnt u added the sparkles??

57. MarPet says:

Totally WOW SandeRRednas – very nice, I like

Here is my final version after a few tries… I did not get the glow I wanted but I think everything else turned out pretty ok

58. Edzha87 says:

Hi
    I`m kinda new to this too
    Liked this tut a lot, tnx Lorelei
    Well anyway, her`s may outcome…

59. Pepekun says:

Congratulations, I really like the design that has done so. ^__^ I liked also that of Hayden Panetierre. And others, thanks.

My like More tutos Fantastics news, thanks.

60. tubuhere says:

can u please send me the psd file for this grt work. i am a beginner in photoshop please help me.. i tried this one bt could nt manage to get even the half of it. please pleas please send it to me(tubuhereatgmaildotcom)

61. dem0x7 says:

Here is what I got, tell me guys what you think!!

62. adamaq says:

*dies*

i lov the glow effect and blue is my fav color.Good job.

63. Bex says:

Just came across your blog today, which subsequently led me to this page. I absolutely love this tutorial and I’ll be sure to try it out

Also, glad you allow others to post it as long as a link is included, i’ll be sure to add it onto GirlGamers It’s awesome. Think I’m gonna have fun

64. Magpie says:

Your tutorials are awesomeness…cant wait to try them!!!

65. clubwarzs says:

Once again thanks for the tut, I started it out ok, then somehow I went in forty other directions on it. I had problems with a few things but it was because I am still learning the tools and options. But I wanted to post the image I made but I have yet enough post to do so. So I will have to make a photobucket account for it.
    Untill then you can see it at my website…http://www.club-warzs.com

66. Ryan says:

Simply put…THANKS!

You’ve given me food for thought and opened my creative horizons.

67. Faicalhajji says:

Great tutorial !! easy to use and very practical 😛

thanks.. check out my pics on my website !

68. LOVE says:

GREAT JOB MAN

U ROCK

EASY O US N UNDERSTAND

AND THANKS ALOT

69. mo'men ahmed says:

it is great

70. Petra says:

I have some trouble with the rings, when I transform and add perspective I got 2 rings the one before transformation and the one I transformed?!? I did it like it says in tut, I tried to restart photoshop even restarted pc but every time when I try to add a percpective I end with two rings, and the first one I can’t erase. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Pleeeeeeeseee

71. liz says:

9.Remember to remove the parts where layers turn to be on top of one another.

how do you do that?

72. fussball says:

Gute Arbeit hier! Gute Inhalte.

73. nazra says:

Hi. thanks for this 😉

74. Elizabeth says:

HI… I got lost with the star brushes step… im fresh new and i dont know how to get them… i download a star brushes set but i dont know what else to do.. i tried to open the zip file but i really dont know how to use it… i was so happy doing the others steps of the tutorial..lol
    Please help me… i really want to finish it!!!

75. sirish says:

great work guys how amazing the image as well as your brain also man.but how can i down load vedio tutorials please tell me i want to grow in my work

76. Comrie19 says:

I’m brand new to photoshop. Was following along until step 9, “Remember to remove the parts where layers turn to be on top of one another.” How do you do this?

I’m stuck at this: http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5662/22538357.jpg with my cloud layers crisscrossing.

77. Lorelei says:

Comrie19, just select one of the layers that crisscrossing now, and using a big eraser tool brush with soft edge, remove the bits that lay on top of the other layer. it does not have to be all that neat since there will be background that will also help to “swallow” the mishaps. Also, you might want to add stronger glow effect to your girl, because you didn’t crop it very good, but adding stronger glow will help to fix this problem because them you won’t see the edges so clearly. Hope this helps, you are doing a great job so far!

78. A really nice creative result in this tutorial. As aretouch artist I love coming to these tutorials asI learn so many useful and interesting tips and techniques!

79. Nick says:

Hi.. A great tutorial. but, I’m stucked @ almost last but the hard part.
    @ Step 17, I created the ring, adjusted the ring, but now when I use eraser tool for removing farther part behind the girl. It starts to fill up that ellipse?? I’m using Photoshop CS3. Can pls someone help?

80. Peter says:

Could you fix some of the broken image links please? finding out how you did everything myself makes everything so much harder

81. salim says:

hi, can you help me for step 10 or 11. because i can’t do step 10 or 11 can you give me detail step.

thanks.

82. Very nice creative works, great tutorial..

83. Tim says:

Amazing work with the strokes.. KIU! 😀

84. thank you for sharing i am from myanmar
    i like your tutorial.thank you very much
    please contact me.i want friend to you

85. Mohan says:

Thank U for publishing the tutorial it;s use for meny photoshop learner’s

86. abrar says:

it is wonderfull

87. Dreamglow says:

I had a lot of fun with this tutorial! It covered basic things i didn’t know and then it showed me some tougher techniques that i’m still tweaking.
    thanks for your time to do this!

88. Rohan says:

very nice this one and
    very nice use of photoshop.

89. Diptej Saner says:

Thanx, i worked it out on myself and its looking really fantastic.

90. vaibhav says:

lovely effects of photoshop
    thakns

91. Johnny M Rio says:

Muito legal esse tutorial ! Parabéns ao autor ! Usei com meus alunos e foi um sucesso ! Abraço. Prof. João Marcelo – RJ/Brasil

92. pumpkincat210 says:

Fun and pretty tutorial. It was amazingly easy to reproduce and alter, thanks!

93. Faseeh says:

Thankyou so much for that .. I made one from this and it was almost same Thanks

94. Alecita says:

Hi! I love this tutorial but I have a problem, when I have the circle I use the eraser but the line move where I move the tool. HELP ME What I can’t do?
    sorry for the words I can’t talk english good, thank you

95. walter says:

estubo fabuloso gracias por subir este tipo de material

96. anita says:

Loved so much when see the expression on canvas very good job well done

97. AnnaHopn says:

Thank you! I would now go on this blog every day!
    Thanks

98. Zoran says:

Interesting, I`ll quote it on my site later.
    Zoran

99. none4nile says:

Thx! This blog really helps me get improve of Photoshop! thx..

100. Nanzeen says:

cool- i love this- its so helpful and cool looking

101. sEcrEt says:

WOW…..THATS A NICE TUTORIAL I REALLY LOVED IT.AND IT HELP ME FROM EDITING SOME COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ELLIPSE THANKS!!!!!!.

102. diah says:

great tutorial..thaks so much..

103. sshanta says:

Interesting tutorial. I always accept this type of job. Thanks to u. please send this type of tutorial. thanks

104. Rufor says:

Greatings, Where are you from? Is it a secret? 🙂
    Rufor

105. I had gone through your tutorials. It was fantastic a have no words to describe it.Thanks very much for the this tutorials page.I think people who cannot afford to to join classes can do so in this tutorial.

106. boyke says:

great, thats a nice tutorial, and i’m waitng more your editing. thank u …

107. Biju Subhash says:

Great tutorial

108. beautiful effect, thanks Lorelei

109. amith.s.raj says:

hmmm…Great tut thnx 4 this ……….

110. Datch96 says:

woooooooow…..really nice tutorial.
    Can I take it and post it in another forum pleaseee??

• Lorelei says:

To be honest we don’t allow re-publishing of our tutorials, as Google can penalize us for duplicated content, but it’s fine if you translate it to another language and post elsewhere, with a link back to us, as original source. Thanks!

111. Ferdy says:

Wow it’s worked out verry good for me thanks for the great tutorial. I’ve been get better in photoshop by it.

112. tracksome says:

It’s a fantastic tutorial. I wish, I can do the same will be great day for me.

113. E-effect says:

what photoshop do you use?.

114. XxShaySuicidexX says:

AHH!! Does anoyone have that pond photo she uses? That link doesn’t work, and it’s the perfest picture for the photoshop i’m doing

115. ..,.,.! ! .,.! _i’Tz so amAzinG grEat joB .,.,. !!! moRe blesSing’s tO coMe.,.,!!!

GoD BLess Us.,.,.!!!!

116. Rafay Nawaz says:

Thank You so much for sharing.

117. Arya Yudhapersia Wahyu says:

Amazing Technique, I Liket It, ThankZ I’m From Indonesia

118. Subhash says:

topas its great topas project tussi great

119. brian says:

Amazing, very usefull, thanks for sharing my friend

120. Alice says:

Good Evening!
    Can someone please kindly explain to me how to do steps 9-11.Thanks!

Alice

121. CONFUZZLED says:

LOVE THE TUTORIAL
    but i was wondering how you remove the parts where the layers are overlapping
    the cloud layers….

122. CONFUZZLED says:

LOVE THE TUTORIAL
    but i was wondering how you remove the parts where the layers are overlapping
    the cloud layers…. step 9

123. rient says:

i hope more simple tehnic, because i was beginning…… tq so much..

124. mcjith says:

nice !!:-) thank 4 sharing

125. nilo says:

wow… thanks for this tutorial i’m doing it and nearly finish…

126. hayley says:

im kinda a beginer…so how do you crop? :

127. ale herrera says:

y yo q se lo q dice esta todo en ingles
    foo

128. Wendy says:

Hello

Thank you for this fab tutorial, I’m in the middle of making a wedding present but i am stuck on the lightening part of the instructions. The image of the settings is too small for me to see, please could you give me the settings? The subsequent image is also small.

Much appreciated.

129. rei says:

uapik tenannnnn…….TOP!
    Thanks….Lorelei.

130. M iRfan says:

hmmmm…excelent
    thanx…

131. simple and very nice above all very thoughtful and artistic manipulation.

gudwork indeed

132. lady says:

hi! verry nice i could’nt not to try it but my result was not like you the glow of the circles didn’t work i really was Disappointed because it’s look very nice and i want to know how to do it

133. fikret says:

amazing,great thenx for this useful tutorial

134. Rocky says:

Nice tutorial… found many new things while making mistakes 🙂 its fun…
    thanks.

135. kushal_edogawa says:

helps please
    can someone tell me how to change the background color n how to use GRADIENT TOOL…
    im becoming mad
    plz..
    kushal_aujayeb@live.com
    or

136. rubby says:

how downloaded this programm?

137. nitin says:

nice one..

138. Ray Helmuth says:

I really like and appreciate your blog post.Thanks Again. Cool.

139. Steven Vento says:

Great blog article. Cool.

140. shiv says:

wow , superb . fabulous effects.

141. ed says:

Great tutorial, please update the image links the last few steps the images are no longer available. Can’t see the settings.
    Thanks.

• ed says:

Also, on your final image your blues are vibrate almost like a lightsaber style rotoscoping. Mine nor the one girl who posted the picture came out like that. Maybe because I could not see those last few steps. Who knows. Hopefully the OP still checks this.

• Jen says:

Great tut loved it. I dont know if you read this anymore but the last few steps are missing and the lighting effect gets applied to the girl image if you dont know what the filter settings are and she kinda looses her skin tone. Can you fix this tut?….much appreciated, great job!

142. Webdesign says:

looks very cool!

143. Very nice tutorial. I’m going to give it a try.

144. lavsa says:

its make me so easy to understand….thanks lorelei

145. ali.khan says:

alone but happy dil

146. Mark says:

HELP PLEASE
    Can’t open the tutorial images of “lightning effect” and the one after them!

147. I found so many interesting in your blog especially its discussion. keep up the good work.

148. Psychics says:

Whoa. That was a good read. I will digg this web-site for later.

I like your style.

149. funny jokes says:

that is so easy thank u

1. March 2, 2009

[…] This is a fantasy art Photoshop tutorial and enables to create plasma star type effect around any image.check out here full tutorial […]

2. March 4, 2009

[…] Fantasy Art Photopshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake […]

3. March 9, 2009

[…] Fantasy Art Photoshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake Another one Fantasy Art Photoshop tutorial following which you could learn how to use plasma photo effect to give a girl sexy and glamour look. […]

4. April 7, 2009

[…] from people asking to make more Fantasy Art tutorials. Following the enormous success of “Plasma in a Lake“, “Fairy and Sunset Landscape“, “Mysterious moonlit landscape“, and […]

5. July 4, 2009

[…] Fantasy Art Photoshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake […]

6. July 27, 2009

[…] 13. Fantastik I??k Efekti […]

7. August 15, 2009

[…] 4. Fantasy Art […]

8. August 29, 2009

[…] Read More […]

9. August 31, 2009

[…] Fantasy Art Photoshop Tutorial—Plasma in the Lake – A great tutorial for creating a plasma-like lighting effect and photo manipulation. […]

10. August 31, 2009

[…] 30. Fantasy Art Photopshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake […]

19. October 3, 2009

[…] Fantasy Art Photopshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake […]

20. October 11, 2009

[…] […]

21. October 12, 2009

[…] Plasma Fantasy Art Effect Are you a big fan of fantasy novels? Or are you just a big fan of fantasy […]

22. October 18, 2009

[…] Plasma in the Lake […]

23. October 19, 2009

[…] See more here: Fantasy Art Photopshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake « PS Wish […]

24. October 28, 2009

[…] Create a Photo Manipulation of a Flooded City Scene 3. Designing a Typographic Concept Poster 4. Fantasy Art 5. Flying Girl in Photoshop <6. Light in the Forest Photo Effect 7. Creating a Grungy […]

25. January 6, 2010

[…] layout in Photoshop, while revealing techniques for creating an abstract glowing centerpiece design.Fantasy Art Photoshop tutorialLearn to create a fantasy image with glowing halos of lights and stars. Notice how you can apply […]

26. March 15, 2010

27. March 18, 2010

28. March 25, 2010

[…] […]

29. April 9, 2010

[…] 3??????? 4???????? 5????? 6??? 7??????Photoshop?? 8????? 9??????? 10???????????? […]

30. April 13, 2010

31. April 24, 2010

32. April 28, 2010

33. May 10, 2010

34. May 12, 2010

35. June 8, 2010

36. June 14, 2010

[…] Fantasy Techniken für Fantasy-Buchcover und Esoterisches. […]

37. June 20, 2010

[…] Fantasy ArtIn this tutorial you will find some of best technique to beautify your photos. […]

38. June 22, 2010

39. June 22, 2010

40. June 23, 2010

[…] Fantasy Art In this tutorial you will find some of best technique to beautify your photos. […]

41. June 30, 2010

42. August 4, 2010

[…] pyrotechnics then this is the tutorial for you. Add stunning, lifelike fireworks to your images.13. Create Fantasy ArtAn easy and innovational way to make your picture look like something out of a universe of fantasy […]

43. August 6, 2010

44. August 6, 2010

45. November 11, 2011

46. November 19, 2011

[…] 血浆中的湖 […]

47. November 19, 2011

[…] 血浆中的湖 […]

48. November 22, 2011

[…] used the Plasma fantasy effect I found here, and I really like how it turned out. Even though it doesn’t really fit in with the band […]

49. November 22, 2011

58. July 21, 2012

59. July 24, 2012

[…] 5. Fantasy Art Photoshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake […]

60. September 16, 2012

[…] More tasty treats at Fantasy art tutorial on Lorelei Web Design […]

61. November 27, 2012

[…] 1.          http://loreleiwebdesign.com/2008/07/05/fantasy-art-photopshop-tutorial-plasma-in-the-lake/ […]

62. December 30, 2012

[…] complete with stars. Now where did I leave those unicorn stock photos? More tasty treats at Fantasy art tutorial on Lorelei Web Design 2 – Taking Clone PhotographsA very exciting and cool tutorial about combining clone photos to a […]

63. February 19, 2013

[…] 16. Fantasy Art to your photo with lighting effects […]

75. August 20, 2013

[…] View The Tutorial […]

76. November 5, 2013

[…] 11. Fantasy Art […]

77. March 26, 2014

[…] Fantasy Art Photoshop tutorial Learn to create a fantasy image with glowing halos of lights and stars. Notice how you can apply glow directly to a cropped image. The tutorial creates the halos with the Elliptical Marquee tool. It applies a stroke and then a glow to the selection, on its own layer. […]

78. March 31, 2014

[…] Fantasy Art Photoshop Effect […]

79. October 27, 2014

[…] Fantasy Art Fotoğraflar Yaratın […]

80. February 2, 2015

[…] Fantasy techniques for fantasy book covers and esoteric. […]

81. April 16, 2015

[…] followers will notice that and ponder in case you are losing involvement in entertainment blog (loreleiwebdesign.com) your personal blog. Within event acquire bored same goes with these the […]

82. January 12, 2016

[…] Fantasy Art Photopshop Tutorial – Plasma in the Lake … – Fantasy Art Photoshop tutorial Learn to create a fantasy image with glowing halos of lights and stars. Notice how you can apply glow directly to a cropped image. […]

83. February 12, 2016