Take your fantasy art to a whole new level. Have you ever wanted to add a subtle light ray to an image, birds on the horizon, fog, a reflection or change seasons? Now you can and much more with just a couple of mouse clicks using the StudioMagic Photoshop plugins.
No Photoshop experience required!
Working with Photoshop doesn’t have to be difficult and doesn’t need to take 100’s of hours to learn, when you need to produce an effect on demand. Studiomagic removes laborious Photoshop work and streamlines your creativity. Its a massive time-saver.
StudioMagic received an independent 5-star review from Scott Kelby’s Photoshop User magazine.
You will receive both plugins:
- StudioMagic 1 Photoshop Plugin
- StudioMagic 2 Photoshop Plugin
Value: $249 | You save: $200 (80%)
Change entire seasons in a click, beautiful soft snow storms, violent rain squalls, low drifting fog banks, even change daylight to sunset.
• Season Shifter • Fogged in
• Let it Snow • Sunset
• Rain Maker
Inspired by the grunge look of contemporary sports images and movie posters, put edge on your composites like the pros do it with tools like Color Pop and Grunge Boost.
• Color Pop Effects
• Grunge Boost
Create realistic water and mirror reflections in a click that previously required expensive studios and lots of equipment.
• Water Reflect
• Mirror Image
In a click, add natural light rays, sun beams, bursts and edge lighting for impact and drama. Balance ambient light color and temperature across multiple layers.
• Rays Beams & Bursts
• Edge Light
In a click, add clouds to boring skies, light up a night sky with the moon and stars. Finally catch that rainbow you always seem to miss in your camera. Add the impact of lightning or the calming effect of a flock of geese.
• Cloud Creator
• Moon Clock
• Over the Rainbow
• Starry Night
• Lightning Strikes
• Birds & Flocks
Who is the StudioMagic II perfect for?
• Photoshop and print comp artists
• Professional photographers & studios, saves time on Photoshop tasks
• Professional designers and art directors
• Amateurs who enjoy playing with images
User Friendly & Compatibility
• Powerful enough for pros, easy enough for amateurs
• Effects are placed in one click, no more drag & drops
• Works with LayerCake Virtual Sets or sets you make yourself!
• The StudioMagic II Compositing panel is compatible with CS5 – CC 2015
• All LayerCake collections and plugins are compatible with Mac OS or Windows PCs
• Full written video and written tutorials included
This post was brought to you by Bookmaker Advisor: Paddy Power review