Automation plays an essential role in email marketing these days. Many brands have discovered that automating their email funnel can increase their ROI by 45%. According to CMO, 49% of companies use email automation, including 55% of B2B companies.
There are a number of email automation tools on the market, but some may be a better fit for your campaigns than others. Here is an overview of a few of the top email automation platforms.
Campaign Monitor has been a leader in marketing automation for nearly 15 years. They offer a number of great features that differentiate them from the competition, including:
- A crisp User Interface (UI)
- A GUI based email building tool
- Auto responders that can be triggered by a variety of important events
- Highly nuanced segmentation tools that depend on the Tagga customer data platform
- Exceptional support from email marketing veterans
You can choose three plans with Campaign Monitor:
- Basic plan allows you to send five times as many emails a month as your database limit
- Unlimited plan allows you to send as many emails as you would like
- Premier plans gives you access to Campaign Monitor’s deliverability experts’ and customer success managers.
You can easily integrate Campaign Monitor with top ecommerce platforms such as Shopify and Salesforce. Their support doesn’t just assist you with technical issues. They also offer highly nuanced insights that will help you find ways to boost the ROI of your email marketing campaigns.
MailChimp is an exceptional email automation solution for small businesses with tight budgets. It may not be the best on the market, but MailChimp still comes with a number of great features that still give pricier and more robust automation platforms a run for their money. These features include:
- Numerous third-party add-ons
- A wide array of templates
- Easy-to-use campaign editors
The biggest thing that MailChimp lacks is real-time service. You need to manually refresh your browser to update your reports. This is still a great option for cash-strapped brands trying to dabble in email marketing.
MyEmma is a premium email automation tool that offers great support and a variety of great features. It has a wide range of benefits, including:
- An easy-to-use interface
- Numerous auto-responder features
You can integrate Emma with a number of third-party tools that aren’t compatible with a lot of other email marketing automation services, including:
- Google Analytics
The Enterprise plan is mostly suited for agencies. Smaller companies will do better with one of the other plans.
Choose the Right Email Automation Platform for Your Campaigns
Automating your campaigns can drastically boost your ROI and minimize the time you need to spend maintaining them. There are a number of great tools available, but it is important to select the best one for your business.
Boutique marketing agencies should look into choosing the Emma Enterprise Plan, as it is one of the most robust on the market. Smaller agencies that invest less in email marketing will probably find that Campaign Monitor is a better fit. Smaller businesses with a tight budget may want to look at MailChimp, since it offers the features they need at an affordable rate.