Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly

It can be (and mostly is) face or the eyes, but it can also be any other spot, that is the leitmotif of the canvas. When having too many points that catch the visitor’s attention, your artwork loses it’s charm and simply may lack the zest it would otherwise have with less accents on the canvas. So first thing you need to remember that in art, mostly, less is more. Second thing to bear in mind is the depth of field. When you concentrate your look on a certain point, the rest becomes a little blurred in your vision, especially if the rest of the objects lay far behind. This is what we call — depth of field. In other words, human face cannot be just as sharp on the picture, as the background house that appears to be a few miles behind the figure.

Although this isn’t always true and we have different variations of art (and sometimes the unusual is the best looking surreal concept!) but I am giving this little info so you will understand WHY we blur certain points and why we play with light the way we do, in this Photoshop Tutorial.

Ingredients:

Get started.

We were working on a rather big canvas, we started with 1024px × 764px new layer as these were the dimensions of our base image. However you may feel more comfortable working with smaller or bigger images.

Take the image with fence and sand and paste it unto your Canvas:

Using the Rectangular Marquee Tool, crop out and delete the sky and water upper half of the layer:

Don’t worry about the rough unnatural layer, we will work this out a bit later.

The next step is take the image with sky (from our ingredients list), and paste it on top of the  previous layer with sand. Using Eraser Tool with a small soft brush, remove the lower part so that you will have an image consisting from sky and sand, just as you see below:

The way our image looks now, it’s very far yet from been an organically blended scene, so let’s start blending the layers into one another.

To make the sand less cheery, the easiest way is to simply match colors with the clouds, so this is exactly what we are going to do. While the sand layer is selected, go to Image >> Adjustments >> Match Color and apply the following settings:

if you have already unselected, select the layer with sand again, and go to Curves. Using the RGB channel, darken the image by dragging the curve down somewhere in the middle. We used Output: 113 and Input:143.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

• Reply Pepekun January 25, 2010 at 10:38 am

Very nice the tutorial.

• Reply doma March 31, 2010 at 12:49 pm

for ever I love u

• Reply Raghav March 27, 2012 at 9:11 am

Namasthe!! its realy helps to fresher designer, i will try this

• Reply Tom Ross January 25, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Nice tutorial! I really like your attention to lighting and vanishing points.

• Reply Lorelei February 2, 2010 at 7:16 pm

Thanks Tom! 😉

• Reply charles January 27, 2010 at 2:21 pm

i saw u r blog.nice tutorial

• Reply Pamela S Conley January 29, 2010 at 12:53 am

Am I missing something, or did you forget the wings? I can’t find either the picture or at which step you added them.

Sorry if I missed something.

• Reply Lorelei February 2, 2010 at 7:16 pm

No, you are not missing anything, I DID! lol, please see my comment above about that step 🙂

• Reply Lorelei Web Design » Quickest Pop Art Photo Effect for Photoshop Newbies January 29, 2010 at 8:14 am

[…] = 300; google_ad_height = 250; Lately, after the success of my previous Photoshop Tutorial “Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly“, I got an interesting email from a girl saying that she admires my art and style, but she […]

• Reply pumpkincat210 January 29, 2010 at 8:04 pm

thank you so much for writing this tutorial. It is really easy and it taught me some new features, like the match color option and the painting of black on a new layer to make the picture darker in areas. Great job!

• Reply Lorelei February 2, 2010 at 7:16 pm

thanks for the feedback!

• Reply Tiffy February 2, 2010 at 2:21 pm

lol, I don’t see the ‘wings’ layer either. But this tutorial is still handy, even if you learn only one thing. Which I did, the steps to make the shadow underneath will save me a lot of ‘undo’ moments. It’s an “Ah-ha!” moment for me. So thank you. I enjoy your tuts, they are exactly the things I’m looking for [[fantasy art]]. Please keep sharing!!

• Reply rainbow February 4, 2010 at 3:35 am

u blog is beautiful.

• Reply helen February 6, 2010 at 1:07 pm

this is really amazing work, do you do album covers?

• Reply Daniel Meadows February 8, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Looks nice, although it’d help your workflow if you started using masks. Don’t destroy pixels with the eraser tool, there’ll come a time when you need them back 😉

Danny
    Daniel Meadows Retouching and Digital Art

• Reply Clipping Path February 11, 2010 at 10:03 am

interesting stuff.. i gonna use these. thanks. 🙂

• Reply Ivy February 13, 2010 at 8:44 am

Paid through paypal – never got the file. What gives?

• Reply Lorelei February 13, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Hi, thanks for the purchase! When you hit the “return to merchant’s website” button, download should have started automatically, but if this didn’t happen, you should have in any way received an email with auto response saying that if you haven’t received a tutorial, you just need to send back a response and it will be emailed to you.

Anyway, I just checked your email here and located your purchase on PayPal, so the files were emailed to you, please check your inbox 🙂

• Reply Ivy February 13, 2010 at 8:48 am

Never received the file via “automatic download” and the tutorial never mentions the steps for adding the wings. Awesome! . . .eh, not so much. I want my dollar back.

• Reply Peter February 19, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Come on, you are not done with the person in this photo soup. Nice work on the picture though…

• Reply jesus February 24, 2010 at 2:13 am

please send me this file by email because I coud’nt download it

• Reply Lorelei February 24, 2010 at 7:04 am

Thanks for your purchase, I just sent the files to your paypal email.

• Reply Rik Thijssen February 25, 2010 at 10:56 pm

Great tutorial. THANKS from Holland

• Reply Rik Thijssen February 27, 2010 at 2:15 am

Great tutorial !!

• Reply nikeairforceus March 1, 2010 at 8:23 am

hello,everyone, i am the new member here

• Reply Nuller March 5, 2010 at 12:38 pm

Hmm is it just me or do this tut not tell what to do whit the wings on it :S?

• Reply Nikki March 9, 2010 at 2:23 am

awesome tutorial.
    one question: which version of photoshop is the tutorial for? sadly, i’m unable to select “exposure” via the “black and white circle” on the layer palate (create new fill/layer) since it is missing from my CS2 version of photoshop. any tips?

• Reply ivan March 11, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Impressive piece of art work the final result. Pretty good tutorial!

• Reply Dan Getty March 11, 2010 at 6:00 pm

I have been using the Autum Web template that used to be at http://www.loreleiweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4328 for the past three years in my beginning Web Design class. Now I can not find it. Can you direct me to where it is at?

Dan Getty
    Battle Ground High School

• Reply Shamima Sultana March 17, 2010 at 9:34 am

Great tutorial…
    like it a lot

• Reply Zwei sagenhafte Kompositionen | Photoshop-Weblog March 22, 2010 at 5:44 am

[…] Bildinhalte beziehen, denn in beiden Kompositionen sind mystische Gestalten zu sehen. Das Tutorial Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly zeigt einen dunklen Engel in den Dünen. Übrigens ist da auch das Webdesign […]

• Reply nimar March 23, 2010 at 6:12 am

Really nice! 🙂 just finish the tuto and looks great 😀

• Reply Smartguy March 23, 2010 at 9:35 pm

I the end result and i appreciate your work and the lady in the photograph.

• Reply Tama March 24, 2010 at 5:41 am

Really good work and inspiring me

• Reply thomas March 25, 2010 at 1:34 pm

fantastic! thank you very much for this tut!

• Reply Photoshop-Week III (March) | Photoshop-Weblog March 26, 2010 at 3:21 am

[…] could refer to the images‘ content, because both compositions show mythical beings. The tutorial Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly shows a dark angel in the dunes. By the way, the web design in this case is also well worth […]

• Reply William March 26, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Beautiful picture it is nice to see artist share how their work was created. I’m a Corel user but its just a matter of translating it.

• Reply smith March 29, 2010 at 10:44 am

you are really amazing artist..and its good to see artist sharing how best work can be done…thank you very much..I am also update my collection please do check…www.websitedevelopment-india.com

• Reply Adri_rory March 29, 2010 at 11:38 am

Nice final image and a good tutorial !

I’m glad I discovered your site 🙂 I think I’ll write some tutorials for you (and I hope you’ll like them).

• Reply Pablo Fonteñez desing April 12, 2010 at 5:31 am

[…] Ver tutorial. fotomanipulacion, photoshop, tutoriales […]

• Reply 30 New Tutorials for Manipulating Photos in Photoshop April 20, 2010 at 8:34 pm

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply 30 New Tutorials for Manipulating Photos in Photoshop | Web Design Cool April 20, 2010 at 9:02 pm

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply 30 New Tutorials for Manipulating Photos in Photoshop - Programming Blog April 20, 2010 at 9:48 pm

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply E7PX.com Design & Photoshop » Blog Archive » 30 New Tutorials for Manipulating Photos in Photoshop April 21, 2010 at 4:31 am

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply Johnathan May 25, 2010 at 8:33 am

Awesome. I really liked how the final outcome looks. It looks really polished and surreal and mystical!! It serves as an inspiration for my logo actually. I tried using this concept on my logo but it somehow looked a little bit “off”. Haha. I can’t get it to look as good as yours. Gave up after trying for days. Finally decided to use the professional services of an online logo design site instead after googling for one (http://www.logodesignplanet.com) and finally got the logo I wanted at an affordable price and fast too. I did show the designer the link to your site to explain how I wanted the logo to like. Lesson learned. I’m not going to design a logo without any professional help although it’s somewhat fun. Anyway, thanks for the cool tutorial…

• Reply Muhammad Ali May 26, 2010 at 11:54 am

Really nice work………

• Reply Vatsal Pithadiya May 28, 2010 at 6:28 am

Hello Friend…..

I Really Impressed To Watch Yout Tutorial.First Think I Like Your Design Not Even In Single Blog All Site Design & Template Is So Good.

I Need More Design,Templates,Banner Ads Design,Logo Design,Web Design Template And Many More.

So Keep Sharing……..

Thanking You.

• Reply Umesh Katkar June 1, 2010 at 11:26 am

Nice tutorial…
    like it….!

• Reply Cards June 3, 2010 at 5:01 pm

HI !

Cool effect I will certainly be useful to my new project.

Thanks

• Reply nunu June 6, 2010 at 11:43 am

i’ve even won for a photo of a day with this tutorial
    tnx aloooooooot!

• Reply Don Reeder June 11, 2010 at 4:38 pm

I paid for a PSD copy of Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly file on paypal this morning and it did not let me return for the download.

Don Reeder

• Reply Al Kamal Md. Razib June 12, 2010 at 7:29 am

Wow great posting! Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Clipping Path Center June 12, 2010 at 12:11 pm

good tutorial. I like your step by step posting. Thanks.

• Reply physical therapist June 15, 2010 at 7:46 am

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

• Reply Artie June 16, 2010 at 10:23 am

I was inspired by the effect. It simply looked awesome. I did give this link to my graphic designer from LogoDesignStation as a reference to how I wanted my business card to look like. Surprisingly, the design came out better than expected! It was really good all thanks to you! Even my friends were impressed…

• Reply Don Reeder June 16, 2010 at 11:55 pm

Still have not received my PSD file!

• Reply Lorelei June 18, 2010 at 7:39 am

@Don, I emailed you now, sorry for the delay. I looked up your email and i can’t find your purchase ID though.

If anyone else is experiencing a problem with download (which in most cases starts automatically), please email me editor@loreleiwebdesign.com — this is the fastest way to get a response.

Thanks!

• Reply anonymous June 18, 2010 at 8:42 pm

how do you create something like this

out of a given picture?

• Reply Tutorial Lounge June 19, 2010 at 8:29 am

amazing photo montage techniques in this beautiful tutorials.

• Reply Don Reeder June 20, 2010 at 4:15 am

Still no PSD file and I emailed you a copy of the Pay Pal transaction. By the way I see no mention of the creation of the wings in the tutorial.

Don Reeder

• Reply dental hygienist June 21, 2010 at 10:39 am

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

• Reply Wandtattoo June 22, 2010 at 8:54 am

Very nice post. best regards

• Reply 40 Inventive Fantasy Art Tutorials Using Photoshop | crazyegg.net June 22, 2010 at 7:44 pm

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply Virgie Anastacio June 25, 2010 at 12:00 pm

I have attempted to leave a comment on this blog but every time I try the form times out the screen or provides an error. Can the author could possibly check into why it keeps messing up?

• Reply Formoulza June 29, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Hello, Does anyone know the blog TutoTop? Looking for a tutorial on usenet, they told me there was one interesting! Thank you in advance!

• Reply Formoulza June 29, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Hello, Does anyone know the blog TutoTop? Looking for a tutorial on newsgroups, they told me there was one super! Thank you in advance!

• Reply Rokaiya Yeasmin Munni June 30, 2010 at 3:23 am

Really helpful tutorial for graphics designer.

• Reply Michael Collins July 1, 2010 at 7:36 am

Beautiful work and very helpful

• Reply fani July 1, 2010 at 10:11 am

In the seventh image I very confused

.. can you help me please?
      and to become more clear
      because I do not know English well
      And I am new to photoshop. Thank you very much.

• Reply Freddie Smith July 1, 2010 at 12:40 am

This is the best tutorial I have ever seen. I sent in the money like you asked. Thanks for making my day. Freddie J. Smitty

• Reply fani July 1, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Hello , i am new in your site and I can not understand because I’m very beginner.
    why my own clouds are black and not white? What to do?

• Reply nursing schools July 2, 2010 at 8:16 pm

What a great resource!

• Reply Gadget news July 9, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Thanks, really good tips…

• Reply A. Paul July 11, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Hello,

I just pay for the PSD, but the download don’t start.

PayPal-Transaktionscode
    12990497TJ4667743

Please send me a link.

Yours
    A.Paul

• Reply admin July 13, 2010 at 8:00 am

Paul – sorry for the delay, I emailed you the file now, thanks and enjoy!

• Reply 30 New Tutorials for Manipulating Photos in Photoshop « Dheerajir's Blog July 13, 2010 at 8:37 am

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply Agomeruro July 14, 2010 at 6:49 pm

For me personally, this has already happened. Phone, internet, and TV come out of the same small blinky box, and are all accessible through my computer. I have different hardware on the ends of the cables, but the fact that it all comes from one access point pretty much signals the end of differentiation between devices.

Basically, I have a “home device” and an “away device”, and the only difference is the size of the screen.

• Reply Liza Roy Chowdhury July 15, 2010 at 10:25 pm

Awesome Tutorial!. Well, do this website have tutorials on making human into monster or a Goddess or a warrior. Please reply asap. It is for a school project.

• Reply Amelia July 17, 2010 at 11:05 pm

I’ve always been interested in working with wings, and I’d like to add wings to my own version of this piece. However, I don’t seem to see the part of that in your tutorial. Could you possibly email me how you did that? My email is demonamelia@hotmail.com Please and thank you! 😀

• Reply Hotdog July 19, 2010 at 8:20 pm

Thanks for a great few hours well spent, I’m tottaly buzzing now I’ve just finished my first real project. Bring them all on, I’m hoocked

• Reply PSO July 20, 2010 at 9:57 am

Creativity at the best level

• Reply faisal July 27, 2010 at 11:17 am

hi…………..
    it was great experience I had before…..
    I am beginner I grasped very much

• Reply Web design Delhi July 29, 2010 at 9:07 am

It is really a great collection of nice photo shop…keep it up this great suggestion.

• Reply best registry cleaner July 31, 2010 at 8:52 am

Thank you very much for the information great post, found it on Yahoo.

• Reply Sandi Clay July 31, 2010 at 4:27 pm

I was able to downlod the file, but it was corrupted and would not open.

• Reply mohamed July 31, 2010 at 6:13 pm

very nice programe

• Reply nitin August 1, 2010 at 12:53 pm

i want this file for enjoyment the photo

• Reply AceeBaBa August 5, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Wow!! wonderful tut, and wonderful style of work 🙂 carry on sky is the limit.

• Reply ADil August 12, 2010 at 7:11 am

Excellent work.

• Reply Sonia August 14, 2010 at 4:06 am

Hi I just pay the PSD file but It dint download

Unique Transaction ID #2HV936570P979233G

Please send the link

Thanks

• Reply Web Design Lebanon August 24, 2010 at 1:38 pm

nice tutorial & design.

• Reply Jyotsna Arora August 25, 2010 at 9:51 am

Link building development is an essential online strategy that provides you the maximum link

• Reply marcs August 27, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Hi, Thanks for the info. I love the tutorial.

• Reply Pawan August 27, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Very nice the tutorial and thank you

• Reply Kevin O'Brien October 8, 2011 at 1:12 am

I’m trying to find a photoshop tutorial that features a dark (almost black) face with bright eyes… and keep getting linked to this tutorial. Can you send the link to the face & eyes tutorial? Thanks!

• Reply Kevin O'Brien October 8, 2011 at 1:29 am

Nevermind… found it on the website… Thank you for the tutorial!

• Reply photoshop October 8, 2011 at 8:42 am

Wow, amazing weblog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The full look of your website is fantastic, as neatly as the content!

• Reply Active-buy October 8, 2011 at 5:19 pm

Thanks for tutorial, very useful!

• Reply nancy October 22, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Great tutorial !! Thanks for the

• Reply nancy October 22, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Great tutorial !! Thanks for the

• Reply buy beer online October 23, 2011 at 3:07 pm

I think that is one of the such a lot significant information for me. And i’m satisfied studying your article. However want to remark on few normal issues, The site style is great, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Just right task, cheers

• Reply Online Hardware Store -George4 October 27, 2011 at 6:00 am

It’s actually a peculiar as well as difficult approach to point out that, I do believe. But you are seeking the perform guide or even a character reference correspondence, one that is by now written. Exactly why these people specify pre-written I could not point out…

• Reply prayepObjerry November 2, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Great information guysmuch appreciated particularly at what im seeking to do.

Does anyone have any even more reading? Where is the best place to get started on here on this website?

• Reply romoSleen November 4, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Great information guysmuch appreciated particularly at what im wanting to do.

Does anyone have additional reading? Where’s the best place to start here on this website?

• Reply romoSleen November 4, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Great information guysvery much appreciated in particular at what i will be seeking to perform.

Does any person have any additional reading? Where’s a good option to begin here on this web site?

• Reply JewReesty November 7, 2011 at 9:58 am

Great information guysmuch appreciated in particular at what im attempting to perform.

Does anybody have any more reading? Where is the best place to get started on here on this web site?

• Reply 25 Koleksi Tutorial Manipulasi Gambar dengan Photoshop « Belajar Desain November 13, 2011 at 10:27 am

[…] Surealisme: Bidadari Turun ke Bumi […]

• Reply Cusco November 23, 2011 at 3:09 am

Thank you, sure I will practice your steps, the final result looks great. Very useful.

• Reply Clipping Path December 3, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Great information you provide. Exactly why these people specify per-written I could not point out

• Reply arshy December 5, 2011 at 10:46 am

not setisfied

• Reply Sherise Litz December 7, 2011 at 5:34 am

Where is the reset of the tutorial at???
    I thought the image is suppose to look like this:http://media.smashingmagazine.com/images/space-sky-tutorials/moonlit.jpg

• Reply Revelily December 14, 2011 at 3:28 am

Good! Very nice ! I’m very like!

• Reply Revelily December 14, 2011 at 3:43 am

I just started to learn web design, find it very interesting, especially the foreign pages, it’s style and layout I really like it. So would like to take your website to know more foreign friends, I hope my wish can be realized. This way to make friends, and secondly to improve my web design ability. I hope I would like to know friends and want to know me feel free to contact me: yongrui2404@sina.com. Almost forgot, I am from China! Thank you!

• Reply 20 Fresh and Useful Photo Manipulation Photoshop Tutorials | Digital Photography Magazine December 19, 2011 at 12:03 pm

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply handwerio January 5, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Im Handwerk gibt es einen neuen Trend: Auftragsbörsen wie My-Hammer. Dort können Interessierte ihre Aufträge einstellen und erhalten Gebote.

Handwerker mit zu wenig Aufträgen können dann Aufträge entgegennehmen. Danach Bewerimg.

Wie findet Ihr das?

Gruesse
    Euer handwerio

• Reply surykant bandgar January 6, 2012 at 7:53 am

Good! Very nice ! I’m very like!
    i want this file for enjoyment the photo.

• Reply Inventive Photoshop Tutorials on Fantasy Art « CSS Tips January 23, 2012 at 12:17 pm

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply Kitty February 3, 2012 at 3:59 pm

I did not see the part where you add the wings? I am a beginer, and was looking forward to that part. Could any one help me? Other than that one of the best detailed tutorials I have ever read!

• Reply adeptclippingpath February 7, 2012 at 4:41 am

Wow! Very nice ! looking Great.

• Reply Canterbury – July 2008 – Portrait of the Wife, almost | Here I Cum February 20, 2012 at 8:33 pm

[…] you can achieve something similar by following Lorelei’s tutorial here loreleiwebdesign.com/2010/01/25/design-surreal-compositio… […]

• Reply Surreal Photoshop Tutorials, easy Surreal Photoshop Tutorials | Designer March 8, 2012 at 6:02 am

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply 185 Extraordinary Photo Manipulation Tutorials | Bashooka April 18, 2012 at 12:15 pm

[…] Tutorial : Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply Chullos May 10, 2012 at 4:52 am

Great trick, I will follow your steps, just needed an image like this one, thank you.

Greetings

• Reply Fabricio May 10, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Dear Lorelei , thank you for the useful tutorial, even a novice like me can follow your steps and get a professional final results. Thanks from Peru.

• Reply Ánh Sáng trong Photoshop | vnmanhtu May 18, 2012 at 1:25 am

[…] Hướng dẫn Photoshop nghệ thuật Fantasy – Plasma trong hồ […]

• Reply 25 Koleksi Tutorial Manipulasi Gambar dengan Photoshop | Belajar Desain June 6, 2012 at 5:48 pm

[…] Surealisme: Bidadari Turun ke Bumi […]

• Reply Michel June 16, 2012 at 1:44 pm

I payed by PayPal but I got a message that de zip-file didn’t exists.

Please send it to me by email

Thanks in advance,
    Michel

• Reply ilir June 17, 2012 at 11:08 am

woo

• Reply A Day at the Beach | Sexy Photos July 16, 2012 at 3:24 pm

[…] my favorite tutorials found here: loreleiwebdesign.com/2010/01/25/design-surreal-compositio… 0 Comments – Leave a comment! « Previous […]

• Reply Spiral Pixel Design | 8 Top Surreal Effect Photoshop Tutorials December 6, 2012 at 5:53 pm

[…] Surreal Composition Fallen Angel with Photoshop First thing you need to remember that every photo or digital artwork must have 1 point that catches the viewer’s attention. […]

• Reply Ashraf December 11, 2012 at 4:41 am

Creativity at the best step. I will practice your steps, the final result looks great. Very useful. thnks

• Reply 25 Photo Retouching & Manipulation Tutorials - Stunning Mesh January 26, 2013 at 12:13 pm

[…] 5. Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly: […]

• Reply 30 Photoshop Photo Editing Tutorials May 20, 2013 at 12:08 pm

[…] Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply Michael Collins June 13, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Excellent Tutorial. Do you have any tutorials using the Gimp software?

• Reply Art Photoshop Tutorials - Mnovi July 31, 2013 at 11:52 am

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly In this tutorial we’ll learn how to design a surreal composition of an angel: […]

• Reply Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly | Things i like October 2, 2013 at 9:05 pm

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply Meer Anis December 30, 2013 at 7:05 am

My dream girl is angel. Liked it and appreciate for a nice design.

• Reply Koleksi Tutorial Manipulasi Gambar pada Photoshop | protezholicers April 24, 2014 at 7:56 pm

[…] Surealisme: Bidadari Turun ke Bumi […]

• Reply 25 tutoriales de Photoshop para manipular fotografías May 5, 2014 at 1:01 am

[…] Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angel’s Dream Fly […]

• Reply 25 Koleksi Tutorial Manipulasi Gambar pada Photoshop : Isam Creative May 8, 2014 at 7:58 pm

[…] Surealisme: Bidadari Turun ke Bumi […]

• Reply Un angel oscuro en Photoshop | Recursos para Arte y Diseño September 25, 2014 at 4:37 am

[…] Ver el tutorial. […]

• Reply Manipulación de imágenes con Photoshop.Webizzima February 1, 2015 at 5:44 pm

[…] Composición surreal. Ángel caído. […]

• Reply Nice Web Design Tutorial photos - Sight By Digital June 30, 2015 at 6:37 pm

[…] of my favorite tutorials found here: loreleiwebdesign.com/2010/01/25/design-surreal-compositio… […]

• Reply 182.Gwen Stefani – Harajuku Welt | Spotless Blog August 18, 2015 at 11:07 am

[…] Ein Tag am Strand Bild von pumpkincat210 Dies ist eine äußerst photos Bild von mir. Ich bin innen und es hätte besser machen können, aber ich war einfach vertraut mir mit einigen der Werkzeuge.meiner Lieblings-Tutorials finden Sie hier: loreleiwebdesign.com / 2010/01/25 / Design-surreal-compositio … […]

• Reply bagel cafe » クリエイティブな画像を加工するためのPhotoshopチュートリアル25選 September 8, 2015 at 11:49 am

[…] War Composition Create a Mixed Media Masterpiece in Photoshop Making a Color Wizard in Photoshop Design Surreal Composition Fallen Angels Dream Fly Create a Colorful Deep Water […]

• Reply Tutoriais para Photoshop: 40 efeitos de edição e manipulação de imagens | Top Rated September 19, 2015 at 12:15 pm

[…] Fallen Angels Dream Fly […]

• Reply Shohel Rana April 11, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Nice work on super real composition. It creates magical effect. Thank you for sharing.

• Reply Ashraf June 15, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Excellent work. I’m really appreciate for this design. its really creative work.

• Reply Ashraf June 15, 2016 at 9:44 pm

Excellent Photoshop work. And also useful & helpful post. Thanks

• Reply Corrie Maye June 27, 2016 at 6:50 am

cool and very helpful.www.cute-it.com

• Reply 25 Koleksi Tutorial Manipulasi Gambar pada Photoshop – Derikimto photographis August 8, 2016 at 4:02 pm

[…] Surealisme: Bidadari Turun ke Bumi […]

• Reply Jacky December 6, 2017 at 7:18 am

Magnificent Tutorial!. All things considered, do this site have instructional exercises on making human into creature or a Goddess or a warrior. If it’s not too much trouble answer asap. It is for a school venture.

• Reply Mostafa Hossain Tuhin December 12, 2017 at 9:27 am

excellent design, thanks for such a very nice design, highly creative plus informative, thanks for sharing with us, really very helpful stuff.

• Reply Mostafa Hossain Tuhin December 13, 2017 at 6:07 am

Highly creative design, thanks for such a very nice tutorial, excellent stuff, thanks a lot for sharing with us. keep it up.

• Reply Mamun Ahmmed December 20, 2017 at 5:41 am

It’s really nice tutorial. Anyone can learn this thing easily form this tutorial.
    Thanks for such kind of tutorial.

• Reply [TERBARU] 21 Tutorial Manipulasi Photoshop Terbaik dan Paling Keren - Dianisa.com December 25, 2017 at 2:12 pm

[…] 15. Surealisme: Bidadari Turun Ke Bumi […]

• Reply Andromedas January 23, 2018 at 2:50 pm

It’s really great and highly creative tutorial. Really easy to practice. thanks so much. I love it.

• Reply 25 KOLEKSI TUTORIAL MANIPULASI GAMBAR PADA PHOTOSHOP – DesainVisual January 25, 2018 at 4:17 am

[…] Surealisme: Bidadari Turun Ke Bumi […]

• Reply hannah anisa January 27, 2018 at 8:38 am

Nice tutorial admin, very love it. Can i try?

• Reply James Hodges January 31, 2018 at 6:17 am

Thanks! Your guidance and tips are important and we appreciate your efforts for sharing this great information.

• Reply Solaiman Sumon January 31, 2018 at 8:19 am

Hell guy,
    Creative things you have made and shared with us . I’m impressed after seeing this post . Keep continue sharing such nice post .

• Reply hazuka February 2, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Nice tutorial, thx 😀

• Reply Download Aplikasi Android February 22, 2018 at 4:45 pm

this is really amazing work, do you do album covers?

• Reply Mishuk Hasan February 24, 2018 at 6:56 am

Awesome!Thanks a lot for this effective tutorial.

• Reply jelian jason March 11, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Useful and informative post you have shared with us on public . So much thanks for this posting . Remvoe White Background | Clipping Path | Product Photo Editing

• Reply Trey April 3, 2018 at 8:10 am

Amazing things here. I am very happy to peer your post. Thank you so
    much and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

• Reply jon loomer April 11, 2018 at 10:22 am

Greetings.

• Reply John Denver April 16, 2018 at 7:26 am

Thanks for such a very nice trick. Really amazing graphics design tutorial. Thanks for sharing with us. Very helpful. keep it up man. Really very nice try.

• Reply Emily Madison April 16, 2018 at 10:58 am

This effective tutorial.Thanks for tutorial sharing it with us.

• Reply Ramy April 21, 2018 at 2:04 pm

This Design tutorial is very nice and helpful. The quality content you have published it is useful.

• Reply sujon hasan May 10, 2018 at 5:16 pm

thank’s for your article, great design tutorial hope i will try this.

• Reply Lisa Maria May 26, 2018 at 5:56 am

Magnificent Tutorial!. All things thought-about, do that website have educational exercises on creating human into creature or a immortal or a person. If it’s not an excessive amount of bother answer ASAP. it’s for a faculty venture

• Reply Robert Smith June 6, 2018 at 8:13 am

Nice photo manipulation tutorial. It was really so helpful for me. Thanks a lot for sharing with us

• Reply Roshan Singh June 22, 2018 at 7:50 am

First of all thanks for sharing this article i also bookmark this page its awesome .

• Reply Sophia Richard June 22, 2018 at 8:15 am

First of all thanks fro sharing this article its great information. Nice post on Manipulation

• Reply David Mike July 2, 2018 at 6:04 am

This is the first time I am visiting your website. Your all post was just too good with a lot of information. Many many thanks for sharing with us.

• Reply facegeek July 5, 2018 at 3:03 am

Thanks for sharing the article regarding design communication. The quality content here you have posted it amazing and interesting. Keep it up for composing fresh content.

• Reply Ryan Chapman July 6, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Lot of Photoshop tutorials I have read on photo manipulation. I am really impressed to this tutorial. I just want to include one thing “Without excercise, practise and experience, the talent is of no use” and You did it. Thank you.

• Reply Rhidul Tarif July 17, 2018 at 6:07 am

I must thank you for sharing this useful topic. Really a worth reading post ! it explains it all so easliy ! thank you for sharing this article !!

• Reply hasan July 23, 2018 at 7:42 pm

wow. Really nice Photoshop.

• Reply Sumon July 26, 2018 at 9:52 am

I have read the entire article. This tutorial is informative. Anyone can learn from this tutorial even if they have very little knowledge about it. So thank you very much.

• Reply Sumon July 26, 2018 at 11:12 am

Thank you for sharing this article. Great post for manipulation.

• Reply Nadim July 30, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Really a helpful post forever. I believe that it will help with my next project.

• Reply Adom Smith July 31, 2018 at 12:35 pm

Goog Job! I love to read this post. Thanks for Sharing this cool article.

• Reply Expert Clipping July 31, 2018 at 12:54 pm

it’s very informative post I have learned many things from this post